We have joined up with the Rotary Club of Derby South for a raffle to raise funds for CamTAD Hearing Support. There are some amazing prizes on offer.
Tickets are £1 each or £5 for a book of 5 and are now available from the CamTAD Office at London Road Community Hospital and will be available from selected Coffee Morning Support Groups and Clinics from November.
Tickets will be available at the following CamTAD community sessions:
- Allestree – St Johns Church (7th November and 5th December)
- Alvaston – Handyside Court (12th November and 10th December)
- Ashbourne – Chatsworth Court (19th November)
- Castle Donington Surgery (28th November)
- Chaddesden – Mayfield Road Church (8th November and 13th December)
- Chellaston Medical Centre (14th November)
- Littleover Methodist Church (20th November)
- Long Eaton – Lacemaker Court (4th November and 2nd December)
- Mackworth – Greenwich Gardens (11th November and 9th December)
- Mickleover Library (1st November and 6th December)
- Swadlincote Health Centre (12th November)
We also have a stall in the London Road Community Hospital foyer on:
- Wednesday 20th November
- Monday 2nd December
- Wednesday 4th December
The tickets, license and all the prizes are provided by the Rotary Club of Derby South, who guarantee a return of at least 75% of all tickets sold by us to CamTAD Hearing Support. The remainder goes towards the prizes, the cost of running the raffle, the license fee and a contribution towards their own charities.