Following the announcements by the Government on Monday 16th March 2020 we have had to make the difficult decision to suspend all our Community Outreach sessions including Hearing Aid Clinics and Coffee Mornings.
Please be assured that we will restart these services at the earliest SAFE opportunity.
We are still available for the following services, please call us on 01332 258143, text us on 07788 715705 or email us at email@example.com
- Our office opening hours will be extended to facilitate greater availability of telephone and email advice allowing for timely responses.
- Batteries and replacement tubing can be requested by phone
- Urgent repair appointments may be available by contacting the numbers above
- Support to make appointments with your Hearing Aid provider
As we are a charity based in the hospital but with outreach services in a variety of community facilities we need to consider a range of advice from National and local agencies.
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- UK Government COBRA
As a small local charity supporting people with hearing loss we are aware that many of our clients are at an age which makes them more at risk of health complications.
There are a number of factors that may impact upon our sessions in the Community including the venues that we use and the availability of our volunteers to deliver the service. We will keep this page regularly updated for you.
Posters will be displayed at our venues detailing any changes.
Current information and advice regarding the coronavirus can be found on the NHS website at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/