We are asking all our clients not to attempt to travel to any of our clinics or to our office at the hospital. We have had people calling to see if our clinics are open.
All of our community services are now suspended but our staff, who are working from home are available for advice, for a chat or to organise replacement batteries or tubing by post.
Our telephone lines have been diverted to our mobiles and we have extended our opening hours so that we can be reached, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm. We are attempting to answer all calls as they come in but if you are prompted to leave a message please ensure you leave a number as your number isn’t displayed when you call.
The Government advice from the Prime Minister’s announcement at 8.30pm on the 23rd March 2020 was as follows:
- Stay at home – no unnecessary journeys or social contact
- Only leave home for essential shopping, medical needs and one form of exercise per day. Always following good hand hygiene and social distancing guidelines
- Use online retailers to deliver essentials wherever possible
- You can travel to and from work if absolutely necessary
- Public gatherings of more than two people are banned – excluding people you live with
- Don’t visit other people’s houses or socialise outside your home
- If unwell, isolate yourself and your family
Any changes to our services will be announced on here.