To be based at our offices at Nightingale Community Hospital
London Road, Derby
SALARY: £18525 pro rata (based on 37.5 hours)
HOURS: Part time – 22.5 hours per week
(i.e. £11115 pa for 22.5 hours p.w. – £9.50 an hour).
Possible increase in hours after 12 months subject to a performance review.
The successful candidate should:
1. Have at least two year’s experience of working in an office environment.
2. Be friendly and outgoing with excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
3. Be patient and empathetic with a commitment to equal opportunities.
4. Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
5. Be experienced in information processing.
6. Be competent in carrying out basic financial procedures e.g. petty cash and invoicing.
7. Be methodical in your approach to duties with the ability to prioritise your workload.
8. Be enthusiastic about training and learning new skills.
9. Experience of dealing with people with a hearing loss would be an advantage.
Application via form or detailed c.v. including reasons why you are suited to this post.
Application form and information pack available from CamTAD Office via email: email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is Monday 23rd August 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing 6th September 2021